The products and services mentioned below were selected independent of sales and advertising. However, Simplemost may receive a small commission from the purchase of any products or services through an affiliate link to the retailer's website.
However, have you ever seen emoji flower pots? Yes, you heard correctly, flower pots with your favorite emoji faces on them. These emoji flower pots are the perfect summer craft to tackle with your family. Nothing says “summer” like bright and happy emoji flowerpots! Make your outdoor or indoor space happy and bright.
The best part about this craft is that it’s actually easy to make and requires a short list of materials. And, don’t worry, no hand-painting skills are required. Ready to give it a try yourself? Here are the materials needed, along with craft instructions and a quick video to help visually.
- Plain ceramic flower pots
- Yellow spray paint
- Colored paper
- Mod Podge
- Paint brushes
- Clear spray sealer *Only need if your pots are going to be outside*
- Potting soil
- Plants or herbs
- Spray paint flower pots “emoji yellow”.
- Tip: Don’t rush! Allow time for thin even coats with drying time in-between.
- Allow to dry completely overnight.
- Cut or punch out desired emoji expressions out of colored paper.
- Tip: Paper is better than card stock because it is easier to attach to a curved surface.
- Attach paper expressions with Mod Podge.
- Allow to dry.
- Spray with clear sealer. *If your pots are going to be outside*
- Add flowers or herbs.
Feel free to choose whatever emoji your heart desires! Simply follow the same steps above. Fill your pots with flowers or herbs and enjoy.
Also, prepare for endless compliments on how cute these flower pots are!